Monday, November 23, 2009

Greetings Blogosphere

I used to blog over at The Oil Drum pretty regularly. After a near two year hiatus, I am now returning to the fray under my own masthead. I tend towards long, quantitative, explorations of problems of national/global significance - whatever worries me most (and there's plenty to worry about these days). Blogging will be probably be fitful as time allows - this will mainly be written between the hours of 6am and 8am - it may or may not be early warning, but it's definitely early morning.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back to blogworld. I am glad to see you are doing well, and look forward to your contributions.

Stuart Staniford said...

Thanks for your inaugural comment!

Sam Charles Norton said...

Absolutely delighted to see your return.

Stuart Staniford said...

Thanks Sam!